Wow its been a long time since i blogged.
Alot has happened. We had
Dr apt. My brother who is downs tripped out my moms back door and broke his leg! I felt
sooo bad for him. Pat was in
alot of pain. He is feeling better now and has a cast (actually this is cast 2) which he will get off in
June. I had a great mothers day. My kids got me
earring and a necklace.
Hubby got me a very nice frying pan..i also got wooden spoons, spoons , and cake spatulas..i bake
ALOT! I loved all the gifts and i will use them all. It has rained here for 2 weeks now! and we had some really bad storms the other night. I had to wake the kids and move them into my room. Our town sirens were going off. Praise Jesus it missed us we got
alot of high winds
alot of rain..but no twisters. The town about 12 miles from us tho did get twisters..and so did the town my sister in laws lives in.She watched as it passed though her
Field..took out 14 of her trees! but Praise Jesus it left her house untouched!
No comments:
Post a Comment