Sunday, November 1, 2009

been a long time!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I think i have like one reader i am actually letting down! So to you i am sorry(don't want to lose my only reader) Any who the pregnancy is going great! I am getting really fat! agghh..o well it's just weight right! LOL.. I get to have another u/s on the 6Th of Nov which i am really thrilled about. Love seeing my little one ! Can't believe i only have 10 in a half weeks to go! wow time flys. I am ready just have to buy the car seat/jogger stroller comb.And the new changing table. Other the that i have all the blankets ,coats,socks,hats,outfit,diapers..i do need to get some soap and such. I am anxious in one way ..and in another i can wait..The kids r ready to meet their brother.
The kids had a good Halloween. We took them to sonic to eat .Then home ,changed into costumes ..off to trick and treat! which was fun. they all ate way to much candy ..lol..but they had a great time! Well i am off to cook for the little ones...something beside sugar! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment